There are currently no items available for purchase in this Department. Search our Auction Archives below to find item values.
- Current: 2015 September 12 - 13 Fine & Decorative Arts Including Estates Signature Auction - Dallas 5225 (1,054)
- Current: 2015 September 19 - 20 Entertainment & Music Memorabilia Signature Auction - New York 7149 (1,032)
- Current: 2015 September 4 - 5 Fine & Rare Wine Signature Auction - Beverly Hills 5247 (827)
- Current: 2015 September 16 - 22 LB Expo Currency Signature Auction - Long Beach 3537 (4,963)
- Current: 2015 September 17 - 20 Long Beach Expo US Coins Signature Auction - Long Beach 1224 (3,861)
- Current: 2015 September 17 - 21 LB Expo World Currency Signature Auction - Long Beach 3538 (1,473)
- Current: 2015 September 17 - 22 LB Expo World Coins Signature Auction - Long Beach 3042 (4,429)
- Current: Internet Coin Auction 131535 (721)
- Current: Sunday Internet Comics Auction 121535 (592)
- Coming Soon: Internet Coin Auction 131536 (593)
- Coming Soon: Sunday Internet Comics Auction 121536 (799)
- Coming Soon: Internet Coin Auction 131537 (553)
- Coming Soon: 2015 November 5 - 7 Sports Collectibles Catalog Auction - Dallas 7150 (2,080)
- All Signature Auctions (2,985)
- All Internet and Final Session Auctions (1,842)
Current Bid Amount
- RFH Natural Nationals Collection (329)
- The Guy M. Araby MPC Collection (183)
- The Bob Cochran Collection (128)
- The Bob Bennett Collection (114)
- The St. Louis Fractional Currency Collection (102)
- The Stephen A. Walling Collection (100)
- The Read Collection (81)
- The Willamette Collection Part II (60)
- The Rolling Thunder 50 Piece Commemorative Collection (50)
- The Western States Collection Part II (28)
** Opening Bid is the minimum amount required to begin bidding on a lot, and is generally 50% of the low estimate (80% for Wine lots). The next bid will meet that amount.
GREEN indicates a winning bid. RED indicates a losing bid.
GREEN indicates your reserve is met. RED indicates your reserve is not met.
GREEN indicates a winning bid or that your reserve is met. RED indicates a losing bid or that your reserve is not met.