Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - August 10, 2017
A Rainbow of Colored Diamonds at Heritage’s Fine Jewelry AuctionSept. 25 Beverly Hills sale features rainbow of colored diamonds as well as vast selection of colorless diamonds
An exceedingly rare 3.23-carat Fancy Blue Diamond, Diamond, Platinum Ring (est. $900,000-1,200,000) is worth noting with its mesmerizing hue. Rarely encountered, this Fancy Blue Diamond is fashioned into a lovely cushion-shape.
"No two diamonds are alike and all collectors would agree that natural fancy blue diamonds, although possessing the same grade, can be vastly different. You have to see this beautiful gem in person to truly appreciate it," said Gina D'Onofrio, Heritage Auctions director of Fine Jewelry, Beverly Hills. "This collection of colored and colorless diamonds is a rarity for a September auction and it is presents a unique opportunity for savvy collectors."
Also featured are a 5.04-carat Fancy Intense Purplish-Pink Diamond, Ring (est. $100,000-150,000), a 7.48-carat rectangular brilliant-cut Fancy Intense Yellow Diamond, White Gold Ring (est. $40,000-70,000) and a 10.45-carat Fancy Yellow oval-shaped Ring (est. $40-000-70,000) and a matched pair of Fancy Yellow Diamond earrings (est. $25,000-35,000) with a total weight of over 6.00 carats.
No auction would be complete without a vast selection of colorless diamonds to complement the bouquet of colors already mentioned. Heritage Auctions is offering diamonds ranging from 1.00 carat to over 6.00 carats, including a gorgeous 6.23-carat pear-shaped white diamond.
The national tour of diamonds will commence with a reception preview in Dallas, Sept. 7, followed by a full preview Sept. 8-9. The second stop in New York City will feature a full preview Sept. 14-15 before the tour concludes with a full preview in Beverly Hills, Sept. 22-25.
The remaining top lots include but are not limited to:
- Bvlgari Burma Sapphire, Diamond ring, est. $50,000-70,000
- Antique Diamond, Platinum necklace, est. $20,000-30,000
- Art Deco Diamond, Ruby, Platinum bracelet, est. $10,000-15,000
Elon Werner, Director of Communications
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I must say that you exceeded my expectation.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)