Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - December 1, 2004
Heritage Weekly Exclusively Internet Auction Results
Dallas, Texas: Heritage's Exclusively Internet ("EI") sale #24114 closed Tuesday, November 23. With 574 bidders competing for 1,118 lots, 283 were successful. Total sell-through was $141,827.55 for 816 lots sold (72.98%). 23 lots in this sale were purchased post-auction, for a total of $5,764.85. Available lots can be accessed from the home page, www.HeritageCoins.com, and choosing the Last Chance link under Recently Closed Auctions.
All Heritage auction results are posted at Heritage's award-winning website, www.HeritageCoins.com.
Every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help bidders determine their bids with confidence.
Highlights from the November 23 EI sale include:
1829/7 50C MS64 NGC O-102.(#6155)
1914-D 1C MS64 Brown PCGS. (#2471)
1928-S 50C MS64 NGC.
1917-D 5C MS65 NGC.
1922 $20 MS65 PCGS.
http://apps.heritagecoin.com/common/auction/pricesrealized.php (membership is totally free).
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
The HA website was so easy to use and we could see the pre-auction bids coming in, which was exciting.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)