Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - October 23, 2004
Introducing: Continuous Internet (CI)
Dallas, Texas: Heritage announces a new twist on its tried-and-true Exclusively Internet (EI) auction format: Each lot in Heritage's new Continuous Internet (CI) auctions will close at a different time!
The first CI lots will open for bids at www.HeritageCoins.com on Saturday, October 30th, and will close on Saturday, November 6th between 12 noon CT and 10 PM CT.
Find the coins you are interested in and leave your proxy bids just like our regular EI auctions. Or if you are on a fixed budget, note when the lots you want close, then use MyTrackedLots to pull them all to one summary page for Batch Bidding with a single click.
According to Director of eCommerce Michael Weems, "Many of our customers have asked for more opportunities to compete on the lots they are interested in. Some wish to manage their budgets better than they can using our regular Exclusively Internet coin auctions, where all the lots close at the same time. This new format fills the bill by offering individual coin auctions, each closing at different times."
The new CI auctions help bidders win the lots they want, as well as manage their budgets. CI auctions have these new benefits:
- Win an auction that closes later if you miss out on a previous one.
- Concentrate your efforts by bidding on each individual coin auction as they close.
- Budget conscious bidders can win their favorite items and stop when they reach their budget.
- CI includes the benefits of our regular EI auctions, like Batch Bidding (that allows you to track and bid on many lots with a single click), and of course you can always trust our secret maximum proxy bids to help you get the lots you want at the lowest cost -- just one increment over the second highest bid.
As with all of our auctions, every single-item lot includes full-color enlargeable images of the obverse and reverse, to help you determine your bids with confidence.
Images, descriptions, and prices realized from all auctions are available in the Permanent Auction Archives at the Heritage website. http://www.HeritageCoins.com
Heritage's world headquarters are located at 3500 Maple Avenue, 17th Floor, Dallas, Texas, 75219.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I would rate your performance excellent.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)