The first-ever global auction of Democracy.com!
AUCTION ENDS IN
A memorable domain name is a remarkably powerful tool to elevate the online marketing of a brand or organization. Category-defining, one-word, domain names such as Democracy.com present a rare opportunity to leverage the best of the best.
Offered by America's Auction House for the first time in a sealed bid sale format ending at 5pm (Eastern Time) November, 1, 2019, Democracy.com provides a potentially unlimited scope of use and innovation. Capable of inspiring grand, forward thinking, this unforgettable one-word .com domain name delivers unparalleled value.
The highest bidder over $300,000 (plus a 15% buyer's premium) wins its incalculable intellectual property rights. All bids for the sealed bid sale of Democracy.com must be submitted to Bid@HA.com by 5pm (Eastern Time) November, 1, 2019. As the world's first and leading major auction house to offer domain names, Heritage Auctions has sold millions of dollars in domain name assets through live auctions as well as private sales.
A few ideas for how the iconic Democracy.com web address could be leveraged
- Promote political action committees and political parties
- Organize voter registration or encouraging voter turnout
- Prompting support for activist groups
- Encouraging a melting pot of ideas - what does democracy mean to you?
- Supporting democracies or democratic principles across the globe
Unique domain names are highly sought after and valuable, as evidenced by recent sale prices:
- Voice.com sold for $30 million in 2019
- Ice.com sold for $3.5 million in 2018
- We.com sold for $8 million in 2015
- MyWorld.com sold for $1.2 million in 2017
- Freedom.com sold for $2 million in 2017