Comics Business Legends Joe And Nadia Mannarino Join Heritage AuctionsJoe and Nadia Mannarino have joined Heritage Auctions and will head the company's East Coast comic books and original comic art category. Whether you came to this page seeking an auctioneer or an appraisal, please see below for the benefits that Heritage Auctions offers.
Heritage Auctions has sold $250 million worth of comics and comic art in 13 years. We set the record auction price for a comic book collection ($3.9 million for the Doug Schmell collection in July 2012), and our annual sales are triple those of all other comic auctioneers combined. Heritage Auctions is the largest collectibles auctioneer and third largest auction house in the world, as well as the largest auction house founded in the US. Our 850,000+ registered online bidder-members, and over $900 million annual revenues are a testament to the usefulness of our website (HA.com), our reputation for professional business practices and our vast expertise in the field of art and collectibles.
Free Membership: the benefits that Heritage members receive include:
- Access our permanent Auction Results Archive, including photos and descriptions of every one of the lots we have auctioned.
- Set up your own online My WantList. Then you can see -- and receive e-mail notification about — only the items you want.
- Track all of the lots you're interested in and view them all in one place with My Tracked Lots
- Keep up with all your bids with My Bids
- Bid live against the auction floor with Heritage LIVE!®