About Heritage Auctions Trusts & Estates Department
James Surls (American, b. 1943),Into the Flowers, 2002, Painted steel, wood
Texas Art Signature Auction, May 12, 2018
Sold for $106,250
Heritage Auctions' Trusts & Estates Department is eager to provide the highest level of service and expertise for any collection or estate needs. With 40 unique categories and over 125 worldwide specialists, Heritage Auctions is the ideal partner for lawyers, fiduciaries, bankers and trustees to assist with any stage of collection planning.
Heritage's Trusts & Estates Department regularly assists top advisors and their clients with:
- Proposals for auction or private treaty sales for your clients' collections.
- Formal IRS and USPAP compliant appraisals for estates, tax, insurance and charitable donations from our Appraisals Department.
- Advisory services for collectors.
- On-site bank vault assessments by our specialists.
- Expert witness services.
- Complimentary valuation consultations.
- Presentations or lectures to estate planning councils, estate settlement departments and successful client groups on the subject of collection management.
You can learn more by viewing our Trusts and Estates Capabilities Brochure here.