General Auction Rules for Treasure Street
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children (TSRHC) will notify winning bidder. Bidder will be responsible for:
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds by Treasure Street, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children or our auction donors. No items may be surrendered for cash value.
- All items must be paid for within three (3) business days after the auction closes or bid will be forfeited. Payment may be made with cash, a personal or company check, Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover.
- No Buyer's Premium will be charged. Price includes Texas sales and use tax to the extent applicable.
- All auction items are auctioned on an "as is" basis. Any description of an auction item is for the sole purpose of identifying the item. Bidders are encouraged to preview the auction items before placing their bids.
- Your online bid is a contract to buy.
- In the event of a dispute, TSRHC shall have the sole and final discretion to determine the successful bidder or resell the item in dispute.
- If necessary, delivery of the item(s) is available. Bidder is responsible for shipping or delivery charges. Arrangements will be made by TSRHC with bidder's approval.
- Air transportation and trip arrangements are subject to availability and are to be agreed upon in advance with the donors. Air transportation, taxes and tips are not included unless specifically noted. Air transportation is first class unless otherwise stated.
- The value associated with each item is listed on the auction bid sheet and was provided by the donor.
- Additional restrictions may be included in the description of the auction item.
- For additional information or questions please contact Sigrid Helgason at Sigrid.email@example.com.